Monday, July 02, 2001

So what happen this weekend then? It was my father-in-law’s birthday party on Sunday so Mandy James and I all went to Yorkshire on Friday night it was a good journey up apart from the road works on the A1 but we got though them ok. Saturday was a nice warm day with nothing to do so we all went to the sea side a Redcar, we just walked along the sea front and did some shopping I brought a so new sandals and Mandy’s mom Rose brought some food for the party on Sunday. We all had a nice time there. Later on in the evening James’ granddad took him to watch the cricket which he enjoyed lots. Sunday was also a warm day and the sun was hiding behind the clouds, which was ok but fooled me because I have now got a sunburnt head, which is very sore. The party went better that I was expecting the family didn’t have any major augments. Mandy was a bit fed up about the baby talk but I think that se coped very well. We left Yorkshire in the early evening and got home about 21:00 so James was very tired and sleepy we had something to eat and sent James to bed. And Mandy and I had a bit of Qt time together. That was the storey of the weekend. As for today I got up late and have been shopping with Mandy while James was at playgroup and I am now getting ready to go to work. Something that I am not looking forward to after what was a lovely weekend but that is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home