Thursday, June 28, 2001

I hate tennis. All that I seem to find on the TV is tennis Mandy loves it so I have to put up with it for the next two weeks. O well at least I can get some good sleeping time when it is on. I only hope that there is some rain so that they will have to stop play and we might get to see a good film on TV instead. Had another visit from a friend tonight except this one live local and we didn’t go out for a drink had a chat and a cup of tea and then left Mandy to the tennis and finally got some work done on the computer cleaned it up a bit and downloaded a few up dates. And just thought I would just look at a few web sites and talk to my brother at the same time. Looking forward to going away this weekend and counting down to my holiday. I have just been reading grayblog and found this A Frightened Boy, presented by Joel Veitch very strange indeed can’t see how or why some one would make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home