Saturday, July 07, 2001

What can I say about today? I got woken up at some early hour but some fool doing DIY on my street which went down well I can tell you? I think that most of the street got up at about the same time, which was very early for a Saturday. James also got up and it was up to me to get up and look after him so Mandy had a lie in. I for one don’t mind getting up with James because he lets me fall back to sleep in the chair but he never lets Mandy sleep at all. Mandy got up soon after any way as the noise in the street was going on and on and our guest got up some time later. I haven’ done much today just prepared a sermon for tomorrow and watched some TV and videos. I also sorted out my wish list for my birthday (note the link hint, hint), which is fast approaching. 30 old or what I can still remember my 18th like yesterday (he says taking out his teeth and putting them in a glass next to him.) I have decided that I will not look at 30 as getting old but look to it as a coming of age time to look to the future. I will take 30 in my stride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home