Tuesday, July 10, 2001

Blogger has been having some problems with their sever today so I couldn’t Blog as much. John H has gone home today so it is just Mandy, James and I again. Felt very out of it at work today needing more sleep I think but other than that it was ok. Came home and fell asleep, what’s new. A friend came round to talk about the youth weekend that we are planning for this Saturday and Sunday, it should be good and I hope that I don’t get to worn out. After she left I phoned a few friends, which was nice to catch up. Watched Big brother and found out who had been nominated and was interested to see that Paul is not on the list but Helen and Josh are, I think Josh will be out on Friday. Looking forward to my holiday and also meeting some friends only about two weeks to go, hehehehe. And I still haven’t had any one send me any thing of my wish list, go and have a look, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home