Monday, December 10, 2001

It was cold this morning as I got up and rode to work I was slipping around on the ice on the road. The fog hasn’t lifted yet and I have a feeling that it will still be there when I get up as well. Work was ok I say ok because I took over from the night shift and that always makes my day harder cleaning up after them and also trying to get everything running right after they have been adjusting things. Mandy was waiting for me after work in the car she braved the cold and the fog just to pick me up I must admit that I wasn’t expecting to see her and James waiting for me. I haven’t done much since I got home I have just been working on the computer imputing data in to my new program and seeing what comes out. After James went to bed Mandy and I both watched the film Gladiator on the TV and just spent some time together, which was good. I think that Gladiator was a very good film. I now can understand why it got such good reviews. The only but that I found hard going and may be a bit weak was the ending I think that it could have been better more stronger maybe, but hay I am not a film maker am I. Well that’s my day and I can’t wait until tomorrow honest especially the work part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home