Tuesday, December 04, 2001

I feel asleep last night in front of the TV so I didn’t Blog at all yesterday. Nevertheless today I have managed to get in front of the computer. I have had a good day I suppose Mandy took James to school and I got up and did some DIY around the house like mending the hover and stopping a leaky overflow. Many had been asked buy a friend if she would baby sit their little girl after Playgroup so James had a friend to play with for a few hours it was fun to see them both playing in there own litter world. I went to work very grudgingly as I really didn’t want to go at all but when I got there it was fine I just don’t like the afternoon shift that is all. I had a laugh tough but the day did seem to go very slow indeed and I was glad to get home and have some QT with Mandy. I decided to put on my engagement ring on my wedding ring finger today the reason being that I lost my wedding ring some time ago. I just thought that I would try wearing a ring again. I don’t know if I will keep it on or not because I still feel like I will loses it like the last one but I will have to see. Mandy seems to think it is a good idea as it is better being on my finger than in a box. I still miss my old ring though and I don’t think that the ring that I have now will ever be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home