Wednesday, November 28, 2001

The ride to work was not as nice as yesterday is was ok but I felt tired and my legs hurt a bit. The rest of the day was fine Mandy and James seemed to have a good day as well. I got home and to find that my mother in-law had sent me an old photograph of my farther in-law when he was a baby, she wanted me to make a copy of it and clean up for her. It was a mess it had scratches on it and someone even had scribbled on it with a pencil at one point. I had to spend ages on it cleaning it and removing scratches from it but it has worked out great Mandy and I have printed of some new copy’s and will spend them up to her tomorrow I hope that she likes them. It was good to spend time with Mandy we had fun trying to work out a new images program that I have got she even showed me a few things. James has still got his cold and has woken up shouting his mother saying that he has got a “snotty nose” it made Mandy and I giggle after he went bad to sleep. James has got such a way about him I think that he is just cool; I am shore that he gets it from Mandy. I was thinking about Christmas. I can’t wait to see James’ face on Christmas morning when he finds all his presents around the tree I remember what it was like when I was young I hope that we can capture some of the magic that I has when I was his age. I am beginning to count the days now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home