Sunday, November 25, 2001

The weekend has been interesting I left work on Friday evening and came home and Mandy, James and I all got in the car and went to Yorkshire. We had a good journey up we did it in two hours, but we all felt tired so we soon went to bed. Saturday morning was pretty hectic as I felt very ill and got up early feeing sick which also meant that James was up as well and we all didn't get any sleep from then on. The whole point of the weekend was so the we could go to see our dentist David which was good because Mandy some how had a filling fall out of her tooth while we were travelling up to see him.


Our Dentist's Surgery in Layburn North Yorkshire.

We got home late Saturday evening and I went to bed late but thinking that I would get a good nights sleep but how wrong could I be it was James' turn to get up feeling ill, his cold has got even worse and he couldn't sleep at all so we all had an early morning again. The rest of the day was fine I had a service to preach at so I went and did that and then came home and had dinner after which we all fell asleep in the afternoon which I think that we all needed after the mornings antics. Mandy and James are in bed and I can still hear James coughing I hope that we don't have a sleepless night again but I suppose that is what you call being a parent, and I wouldn't change anything on that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home