Thursday, November 22, 2001

I got up late this morning I think that I needed it. I have been burning the midnight oil a bit over the last few days and Mandy had been saying that she is not happy about it. I don't blame her I know I have been waking her up when I go to bed. The thing is that with working shifts, I come home a night and I don't feel sleepy at all I feel like I just need to do something and then be for I know it I find that it is the early hours of the morning. My body clock has been mucked about so much that I don't know what time I should go to be and when I should get up I sometimes hate working shifts.
When I finally got up Many James and I all went to town and had dinner at Mac Donald's then we all came home. Mandy and James went to look at a new school for James today I think that James liked it and I think it will be the school that he will most likely end up going to next September we will find out next year sometime.
The rest of the day was fine for me, the time at work went very quickly and I am glad to be home I felling very happy about life a the moment and I can't wait until tomorrow because I will be in Yorkshire for some of the weekend. I know that James is looking forward to seeing his grandparents as well I hope to have a nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home