Wednesday, November 21, 2001

Today has been a very good day for me Work was good and I haven’t had any problems for ages. Mandy and James are well I am feeling fine and thinks for now seem to be ok. I have just got a new printer and I feeling very happy because I can now print photographs and good graphics. I have been carping on to Mandy about my old printer for some time and she finally gave in after I found a printer that was a good price. I am pleased with it and can’t believe how fast it is. I have got a new game for my computer it is called The Sims it is very interesting to play all I can say is that it is cool but also geekey at the same time. It is like any game that I ply thought I soon get bored and will find a good book to read instead. I was thinking about James today and how this Christmas will be his third one, time has gone fast. It only seems like yesterday that he was still a babe in arms, he is three and a half now. I think that this year will be a good Christmas because James will know what it is all about and he will get into it more. He already sort of know who Farther Christmas is and I am quite shore that he will fully know who and what he is by the time Christmas come. I for one can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home