Tuesday, November 13, 2001

I have had a good day today if was a day mixed with fun and also time to chill. I got up and rode to work on my bike it was great the fresh feel of the morning and the lack of people was exhilarating, it made me feel wide awake and I got to work in good time as well. I couldn’t stop laughing at work because of the things that we got up to and it made the day go by very quickly. Mandy picked me up from work with James they were both pleased to see me when we go home, and I just chilled and as it the norm I fell asleep. After James went to bed Mandy and I both watched TV. I love it sometimes just being able to just spend time with Mandy and not have any one getting in the way. We watched two episodes of the West Wing and enjoyed them both. Mandy has now gone to bed and I think that it will not be long before I join her too. I think that I will need to get as much sleep as I can this week because I have a very bust weekend this week and I hope to enjoy it the best I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home