Wednesday, November 07, 2001

I got up Late this morning and I still felt sleepy. Mandy was good and looked after James and then took him to school. I cooked diner with Mandy and then got ready for work. James was grate he didn’t want me to go to work so he kept holding on to me and wouldn’t let me leave for work. In the end I had to promises that I would look in on him when I got home.
I had an easy day, which meant that things were fine and I had no stress at all, I even got time to have a chat and tell a few jokes with people, which was good. I got home at my normal time and James was in bed waiting for me, he had told Mandy that he wanted a goodnight kiss form me so I had to go and say goodnight to him and give him a kiss. I love him when he is like that. Mandy and I then had some time talking and she went to bed and I have just finished my book so I have now started a new book which I hope to get read soon as I have now got lots of books to read and no time to do it in. That’s about all that has happened today I am looking forward to the weekend though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home