Wednesday, October 31, 2001

I am still feeling a bit down at the moment, I have told work that I will work on Saturday but under sufferance. I feel like that things are getting me down at the moment and I don’t like it. I think that it is over work and just a lack of motivation, some would call it apathy I think that they might be right. On a good note the car is now working and Mandy is happy. I think that N has done a good job and his bill wasn’t bad either. I had a phone call from the manager of radio witham today. I was expecting it, I told her that I would like to give up my job on the committee as I felt that it was getting me down and that I couldn’t give my full time to it. She took my resignation and I feel bad about it because I feel like I have let people down but deep down it also know that it was right. I have just slept most of the evening and then watched some TV I have got to go to work tomorrow so I need to go to bed soon I hope that I will feel better at the weekend. Mandy and James seem happy and I am glad. I think that I will have to get my head right soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home