Monday, October 29, 2001

I think that I am getting a little stressed today. I got up for work this morning and went on my bike that was great the freshness of the morning is exhilarating and it makes me feel wonderful. However, I just feel like the odds are staked up against me this week I got to work and had to start strait away because my department was running all night and I had to take over. This means that I had to get the dept and cleaned the way that I like it after the other shift had been working. I also had a engineer working on one machine because I was told it was not working right, I later found that it was ok and there was a problem with the scales that the QC had set up wrong and that is not my Job. The rest of the day went even more down hill as things just didn't go right at all, so I got even more stressed. Then I came home only to find that Mandy was mad because the car has stopped on her as she was taking James to school so I had to look at that. My friend N helped me, we found out that it was the starter motor and I called the RAC in the hope that they would fit a new one. They told me that they wouldn't fit a new one but they could take it to a garage to have it done and it would cost about £100, I told them no thanks and will get N to do it for me tomorrow. I have now got the find the money to pay for it.
Mandy called her mother to tell her about the car and her day only to find the she has got a problem with her car as well but hers is worse than ours, her car has caught fire. She was ok though and she has a hire car while the garage looks at it. Mandy was even more stressed at this point. James has been ok but I think with us all being stressed we on occasion had to tell him off because he was playing the fool and getting in the way, I think that we all get a bit short tempered when stressed. James was lovely thought when he worked out in his own way that something's was going on, he just played and was quiet when he needed to be, I gave him a bit of a pep talk and he was happy. I think that James is the best son that I could wish for.
So today has been one of those days that I wish I never got out of bed. I was glad for asleep this afternoon. I still feel a bit stressed but I think that I will read some of my book and I am quite shore that Harry potter will settle me down for the night before I go to bed. Did I just say that? I sound like an old man. God I must be getting old?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home