Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Is life ok? I think it is but I am still quite peed off after yesterday and today was just as bad. Work was as bad yesterday and I still haven't got the car fixed. Mandy had to take James on the bus, which is I suppose greener but she had to stay in town for two hours but she had her hair cut and looks lovely. I have slept for most of the afternoon, as my friend N who will work on the car was not at home so I had some time to sleep it felt good. When I finally woke up I just felt like watching TV but there was not much on at all apart from the west wing witch was good. I feel like I need a weekend off again but it seems that I will end up working Saturday. That's about it, I am still a bit peeved but I pray that it will get better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home