Friday, November 02, 2001

Life is looking better I think. I feel a lot better today than I have all week I think, maybe it is because it is the weekend or that I am on a late shift next week and I like them, I don’t know but I feel better. Work was very good today we had no problems at all and my manager kept out of the way which was even better. I have to work tomorrow as well which I don’t like but I will be having the next few weekends of anyway. R and K and I were in such a good mood today I think that it makes all the difference; it is better if when we are not stressed. Mandy was grate and picked me up from work so that I didn’t have to ride home on the bike I felt even better after that. James said the he missed me all day and was glad to see me, it made be feel nice to hear him say that. When I got home I did the same as I always do when I am on an early start I fell asleep and woke up feeling even more tired than I was. I didn’t go the radio at all today because I didn’t have time and I felt tired after the week’s work and the events that have gone on. I just needed to chill and have some time for me. Tomorrow apart from work my in-laws are coming to stay for the weekend I like having them stay, but I also like it when I go to Yorkshire to stay with them better. James is looking forward to them both coming too. As I have said before, I will be working most of tomorrow so I will see them when I can so it’s off to bed now because of that thing called work and I will see what tomorrow brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home