Tuesday, November 06, 2001

I decided to take a bit of a time out and just rest when I could for a few days witch meant that I haven't even been near that computer properly. I have got myself right now, I am now chaching up with things, and this Blog is on the top of the list.
Sunday was a good day church was good and Youth fellowship was good as well even if I was leading it. Monday was a good day as well work was fine and I was glad to get home to sleep, even if I did fall asleep in a chair when I got home.
Today was a very good day work was grate we had a power cut and had to all leave our jobs and sit in the canteen till it was over so we sat for about an hour and a half talking and joking. It was good to have time to chill at work and also get paid for it.
At home Mandy had a lie in today and I took James to school, which was nice, then Mandy and I had some time to ourselves while he was out then I when to work. When I came home this evening Mandy was still up and we spent some time watching TV together, which was nice as well. That's about it for today Mandy is now it bed and I am about to join her. I hope that tomorrow is just as good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home