Thursday, November 08, 2001

Today has been a good day I got up after a good sleep and then went out to fetch James form school, had lunch then spent some time with Mandy and James before going to work. Work was fine it was a good day the only down side was it was very cold and I had to put on some gloves to keep my hands warm. R & K were in high spirits and kept playing tricks on me I think that I gave them as good as I got. The management have been trying to change our Christmas shifts around; we have all been asked if we would work from 2am till 10am on Christmas eve and most people have told them where to go and have refused. I hope that the company will just leave it along and let up only work six hours 2am till 12pm. The only good thing about it would be that I would get away to Yorkshire earlier than if I finished at 12pm, but I don’t mind that much. As I have said work was fine and I am glad that it is Friday tomorrow and I am not working at all this weekend. I will have to see what tomorrow brings. No more snow I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home