Sunday, November 18, 2001

I haven’t stopped since Friday so that’s why I haven’t written anything sine then. What can I say the Harry Potter film was very good indeed and I can’t wait until that next one is finished I got home very late on Saturday morning and I slept most of the morning. Saturday night I went to the Ice Hockey and saw the Panthers loose to Belfast Giants 1-7 bad game for us but it was still good to go and spend some time with R. Today was ok I had to get up early to look after James because he wouldn’t go back to bed when he woke up at 06:45 and I volunteered to get up. Church was ok the service was fine and the preacher was ok nothing special to say really just that I have heard better. Mandy, James, J and I all came home and had lunch, which was wonderfully, cooked by Mandy and then I fell asleep in the chair. I woke up and had to get ready for Youth Fellowship. We were talking about cloning and the Christian view, I think that we all decided that it would be wrong to clone humans and that there is a line to be drawn at how far we should be experimenting on animals because it is still wrong to do. Came home and had a good talk with Mandy and J for the rest of the evening. I should be in bed soon having to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home