Tuesday, November 27, 2001

I got up this morning feeling like I should never go to bed late again, it was cold and there was ice on the roads. The nice thing about the morning was the ride to work though it was nice to hear the frost crunch under my weels and the cold but waking bite of the air on my face as I rode down the hill on our estate was quite bracing to say the least. When I finally got to work and never stopped until I got home. Mandy was good enough to picked me up in the car which I needed because it was raining very hard, when I got to the car I was soaked so I hate to think what I would have been like if I had to ride all the way home. We got home and I just chilled then fell asleep as I normally do, I was woken up by Mandy talking to James and I felt a little sick and full of cold, I have been fighting of a cold for days and I think that it seems to be wining. James was a love before he went to bed we were playing a tickle game and he was screaming and laughing at the same time he loved it, he kept on shouting stop them kept coming back for more he is just a love. After James had go to be Mandy and I had dome time together Mandy read some of her book and I watched some soaps on TV which is a first for me as I don't like that sort of thing at all. It is funny how much of the story line you can tell what is has happened and what is about to happen I just find it funny to watch. I would rather watch a good film or documentary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home