Sunday, December 02, 2001

I have had the busiest day today I got up and went to Church and had a very good preacher, the service was well put together and I enjoyed the sermon as well. I then came home and had no rest as I was preaching myself today so I had to rush around trying to get tings done before I went out. I got home later but again I didn’t have much time as I had to go to Youth fellowship to lead that. I have just stopped and have taken some time for myself. I feel like I haven’t had time of at all. One thing though I have got a late start tomorrow for work so I can get a lie in. James and Mandy have been great today when I have seen them the just put up with all my moaning and grumpiness which trust me I have done a lot of today. I hope to get to bed soon and get some well earned rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home