Saturday, December 01, 2001

I have been at work today and it feels like Friday but I know that it isn’t. I hope to get a lie in it the morning but I don’t think I will with James on the loose. I must say that work was good today even though it was overtime it went very quickly and I had a easy day to. When I got home Mandy, James and I all went out shopping and I got the my last Christmas presents so that means that we have now got all our presents and we just need to sit back and look forward to Christmas. James is getting in to the mood already as he saw Farther Christmas today at Asda and he was so happy and he kept looking for him and saying, “there’s Santa.” I think that he has worked out most of what happens at Christmas now.
I have got into reading eBooks on the computer. I like the idea of getting books at low cost and without having to take up lots of space on bookcases. The best part about eBooks is that quite a lot are free or half the price of a full paper book, and it is greener. Although there is something to say about having a paper book in you hands and reading it. I am using Microsoft Reader which if you down load for free form Microsoft you can get some good eBooks for free I have got Encarta® Pocket Dictionary and a Star Trek book called The Belly of the Beast by Dean Wesley Smith. I have just started reading a book called Mon and Dad at the home front, it is a bit like the Lion and the Witch in the wardrobe. I like it and it seems to be a good fast read to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home