Thursday, December 06, 2001

So! Today has been good I have done nothing but laugh all day. I have been playing tricks on people and have had some good ones played on me. It has been a very fast day as in the fact that after I got to work I looked at my watch and then found that time had gone so fast that I was going home, if you know what I mean. Mandy was waiting up for me when I go home and we had a good talk about the day, it was good to just sit and spent some QT with each other with out any interruptions. Mandy has now gone to bed and I have just got a few things to do before I go. On thing that I have been thinking about today was why do people put up the Christmas decorations up so darn early. I mean there have been people that I know who live near me and they have had the decorations up for weeks, now work has put some up and as I have driven home tonight there are seven houses covered with lights. When I was a child it was tradition for our family to put our Christmas Decorations up on Christmas eve and not before, they would stay up for the full twelve day of Christmas and be taken down. Now we live in an age where Christmas seems to be getting loner and more financial than what it used to be after all it is about love and peace and the fact that Jesus was born it’s not about how much should we spend on our presents or how fast can you get drunk. I wish that I could turn back the clock and have Christmas as I had it when I was young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home