Wednesday, October 24, 2001

I’ve had a hard day at work today we were making KFC Zingers and I hate them they are just pain. Everyone gets stressed and I get even more stressed because things always go wrong on Zinger days. I feel that the Job is getting to me a little it is not that I don’t like it, I love the work but it can be a bit stressing and today was one off those days. It doesn’t help not having a proper manager and not knowing whom to go to all the time, it could be better. I was glad to come home and chill it’s good to just sit and listen to music and not think about much or to write this Blog I find that it is one of the best ways to let go off the stress of the day. So I am listing to a Debussy CD enjoying his poetic impressions. I had a good sleep this morning James came into our room at about 0700 and we both told him to go back to bed as it was still dark, the best bit was he did and we didn’t get a peep out of him for about an hour and a half which was good. James then came in to us again full of his usual self but we let him watch TV in our bed as we both tried to get some more sleep he was quite good and Mandy got up and took him down stairs at about 0900. I got up about 1030 and was glad of the extra time, as I have got a cold coming. Mandy was grate and I am very thankful for her, I wouldn’t know what to do without her some times. James is lovely but he can be hard work, sometimes he will not listen and I know that Mandy can have a hard time with him but as far as I am concerned she dose a grate job with James, far better that I would do, and after all he is only three. G phone me this morning to have a chat and he thought that it would be nice to come and see use on Saturday with K so we have something to look forward to this weekend. I miss not seeing G, as much as I used to it will be good to talk to him face to face rather than the phone. We will properly end up talking about Star Trek or computers much to the dislike of the wife’s but boys will be boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home