Monday, October 22, 2001

I got up this morning at about 1030am after a good sleep I was having a good dream but I can’t remember what it was about. I hate that sort of thing when you try and remember what you where dreaming about and then can’t. Mandy said that she had a good dream that felt very real, it was about a house and we had brought it to live in and she was showing it off I think I like that kind of dream better that the one I had. James woke me up this morning by sinking his teeth into my big toe on my right foot. I have very sensitive feet and the one thing that you don’t expect to have happen to you when you are asleep is a three year old coming in the bed room and trying to eat your big toe, Mandy said that I screamed at him I can’t remember as I went back to sleep strait away. Still I look on the funny side it may have been a bad dream. Work was ok I was fed up as soon as I started but what is new I was glad to come home tomorrow hopefully will be better K is back and we will not be as stressed. Mandy and I watched a video when I got home it was ok then I went to get James up to go to the toilet but he ended up urinating in the bed then on me. He always does that to me he never had done that to his mother I think that he thinks it is funny and waits for me then fires at me. I wonder sometimes if his mother has told him to do it. Still I think that he loves me. Thats all that has been happening in my life today I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home