Sunday, October 21, 2001

Church was interesting today as it was a preacher who I find hard to listen to his service went on and on and I felt like I was going to be there all day. His children’s address was bad and I mean so bad that I even felt like telling him after. It was like a very bad history lesson at school and that is giving it the benefit of the doubt. However, we as a church have had some good news, we have just been given £15.550 for our new building project. We need £650.000 to build a new church and community centre we have now got about £430.000 in the pot so I think that we will be in our new church by next winter. It is good to go to a church where there are people that make the place feel like a family. Today was also a Youth Fellowship day, we discussed the use of the death penalty it a hard subject to talk about. I think that E did very well, I had the feeling that the group found it hard to talk tonight maybe it was because there was quit a few people away and that didn’t help I don’t know. Mandy was wonderful today she also found that the preacher today was bad. She has been great cooking and looking after James while I got some time to myself. Mandy has been feeling a bit down. I think with lack of sleep and stress of looking after two children in the house [myself and James] so I told her to go to bed and I let her sleep most of the afternoon. She does a wonderful job keeping James and myself on track. James has been his usual self always into things and happy I am shore that he is hyper sometimes. So today I think as a hole has been a good day I just think that the weekend needs to be a little longer and I should work less hours in the week for more pay and everything would be fine I hope that tomorrow is as good if not better I will have to wait and see I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home