Thursday, October 18, 2001

I have done nothing but sleep since I got home this afternoon and I feel like I need more. I am on early’s this week and hating it. Work is ok and it was funny today as I kept playing jokes on people and they got me a few times as well but I just can’t get my head in to early starts that is all. I felt a bit guilty today as I used the car to go to work. Mandy had to take James to school on the bus and have to walk to a friends which she wasn’t happy about but I have got a bad knee and I thought that it would be better if I went in the car rather that the bike. I think James loves his school and is very happy; he starts his half term this week so he has a week off. I didn’t think that he would loose his happy nature though. Many has gone to bed early tonight because se don’t feel well and I think she also is tired after all the walking that she has done today. I haven’t spoken to any one today on the phone just watched the TV and played on the computer I watched this programme on people having plastic surgery, things like Brest Implants and the fat sucked out of them Horrible. I would never think about having it done and I can’t afford it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home