Monday, October 08, 2001

The first day of my holiday and I slept till 11am I think that I needed it. I went with Mandy to pick James up from his nursery witch I thought was fun because James didn’t want to leave at all and kept sitting down and saying he wanted to stay all day but he soon got up with a promise of a trip to the park which be did later on it the day. James loved going to the park he is such a friendly child he will go up to anyone and talk to them and play with the other children. He loved it and again he didn’t want to leave the park at all but he soon found the duck on the way out and all was forgotten. We went to se a friend later, I looked at her computer, did some stuff on it, and then we all came home for dinner. James was very tired and I think glad to go to bed witch was good for use because he didn’t make a sound at all after he went up. I have been working on a service for Sunday evening and I feel like I am getting no where at all with the sermon I just can’t seem to get my head round it at the moment and the clock it ticking. I will be burning the midnight oil tonight I think. That is about all today just chilling and enjoying my time off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home