Sunday, October 07, 2001

Went to church today and I have had better sermons to think about although it was well put together I just couldn’t get into it a all. Maybe it is because I was recording the service or the fact that I have been very tired I am not shore but I found that it was not for me. I came home a read some of my book witch I have just started I am reading the Harry Potter books again because I felt that I wanted to get of Star Trek for a bit and also I have just got my own set to read. I didn’t realized how much I missed the first time I read them and I am glad that I am reading them again, I think that I will read them a lot fast this time as well. Mandy and James had a nice afternoon as well as Mandy had some time on her own and James played happily in the front room while I was reading. Youth fellowship was good we worked out a service for next week, I have got lots to do now, and we also talk about the attack on Afghanistan and we prayed for the situation. I hope and pray that things don’t go to far over this. I know that there was some fear in the group about war and the possibility of a world war. I am not shore what to say about that I am a little frightened about it as well but what can we do. I look at my son James and think about the world that we live in and I hope and pray that he has a good and safe life and lives a long time but I just don’t know. I know that God has it all worked out but I still can’t help but think about James’ future and I wish that I could protect him all his life but I know that some day both Mandy and I will just have to let go and hope that he is ok. May be it is just the thought of the unknown but I am shore about the fact that with Gods help things will be ok for us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home