Friday, October 05, 2001

I am on holiday for the next week and I don’t have to think about work at all. So I hope that this will be the last time that I think about it. I had a good night at the radio to day played some good music and had a good chat with C and D we couldn’t stop laughing at one point. Some times I think that I would like to give up going to the radio but then after times like tonight I think that I wouldn’t know what to do if I gave up going. The thing is that I can’t be doing with the meetings and comities that go with it if I could just give you the working committee then I think I would feel a lot better. Mandy, James and I are looking forward to spending some good QT together and I hope that we can have some fun together. I am not too shore what we are going to do this week but I hope we can have some fun at least. I have got a service to work on for next week as well so I hope to get that done this week as well as reading as much of my books as I can I do find that I can’t relax without treading some book and I do need to relax some times. The only thing about reading books it that you have to buy them and I could I would buy up a whole book shop, if I had the money and the time to read them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home