Wednesday, October 03, 2001

I have had a very good day today work was well, work if you know what I mean, it was ok is all that I will say about that. The best part of that day was when I came home and was told by Mandy, A and James that we were all going out to Nottingham to go ice-skating at the ice arena. I thought that it was a good idea and we all went and had a very good time. It was James’s fist time skating which was fun for him and A because as she was trying to show him how to skate, remembering that he’s only three and a half and can’t quite take to being told how to do something. I think that they both did very well and if he goes a few more times he would properly get the hang of it. I myself can’t ice skate at all and had to be also shown by A how to get around I think that I like it but am in need of a lot more practice and confidence before I can openly call myself a skater although I am looking forward to going again. Thanks A for a great afternoon out. One thing that had finished the day off was a lovely dinner cooked by Mandy and then a quick snooze in the chair for a while and now the thought of bed is very good right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home