Sunday, October 14, 2001

I am back from my holiday at last I got back yesterday and was to tired to do much so I went to bed. Today was a good day I went to church and had a good service and then I preached at a youth service in the evening. The whole service was very good and the Youth did me proud. I felt like I didn’t want to preach at all but I had to I think that I was ok but I could of done better but I think that I got my point over. I think that the best part of the evening was a trip to MacDonald’s, it was good to just sit and chill and not have to think about any more church things. Any way I will talk about my holiday and what has happened tomorrow because I have to go to bed and get some sleep because it is back to work tomorrow for me. Boo Hiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home