Wednesday, August 14, 2002

What a day it has been the first thing that happened was that James wet the be twice in the early hours of this morning which meant that Mandy and I lost some sleep. Then we all over slept and got up at about 09:30 and had to rush around to get up because we were supposed to be setting off for G's house at nine but we set off at about 10:30 instead.
I think that the best part of the day was going to G and K and of corse their new baby boy A how was a star all day and just slept and looked like all new babes should. it was good to catch up and to spend time with each other and I was sad to leave but we also had to see my mother and so be braved the traffic and went to see her and James loved it which was just what we wanted.
So today has been a very good one all round and I whish that they happened more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home