Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Yesterday I was praying for Tracy Housel the, man who was executed at the state prison in Jackson, Georgia. I know that he was convicted murderer spent more than 16 years on death row however, I believe that he shouldn't of been executed. I don't believe in the death sentence at all. I think that it is wrong and he should have been given a life sentance. I know that some people say an eye for and eye and all that, but the God that I know and believe in is a God of peace and love who can forgive as well as punish. I believe that we should not be the judge over life and death only God can do that and Tracy Housel will be judged by God for what he had done. My prayer is after the death of Tracy Housel is that the State of Georgia will give up the death sentence like most of the world and begin a reform of the prisons and move to life imprisonment of all prisoners facing the death penalty from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home