Sunday, March 10, 2002

I have had a very good night at youth felowship to night. it was good because we spent time in worship together and then prayed together which was even better as we had time to share and talk about things that we wanted to share with the group. I think that the hole group has enterd in to a new dimention today and I think that it can only be for the good. I think that we will praying like that more often and even worshipong together as a group more as well. I think that God has got his had on the group at this time.

The rest of the day has been very good Mandy, james and I all went to Church for the Mothers Day service which was very good and then I came home and worked on my service that I whet out to preach. My srevic was ok I think that the people liked it and it felt ok. when I came home James said that the missed me which was nice and I told him that I missed him to and he gave me a hug wich was even better. I just love that. The rest of the day I just chilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home