Saturday, March 09, 2002

I have been very busy over the last few days what with family and things and I haven’t felt like blogging much at all.
I had some very bad new on Wednesday and I still feel a bit shocked about it. My mother phoned my on my mobile, and that is something that she never dose at all. I was trying to park the car at the time so Mandy answered it she said that my mother needed to talk to me. I knew that there was some bad news coming I just had that feeling that some one had died, and I was right she told me that a family friend has killed himself with a gun. That was the last thing that I needed to hear when I was trying to get out of the car and go to a meeting. I still can’t get my head around why he did it. My mother had mentioned that he was having some problems the other day but I thought that he was strong enough to cope I was wrong. I sometimes wish that I lived closer to my mother so that I could of spent some time with my friend and tried and helped but sadly I can’t. I wish that I knew more or even called him but I didn’t. The sad thing is that there is nothing that I can do now just to pray for his family and our friends. I am sorry that I couldn’t do more but I know that our family has lost a good friend.
I hope that if any one reads this and is feeling like they are about to take their own life then all that I can say is don’t please don’t there is help just talk to some one I know that it may sound silly but it is a start and life can go on. There are people out there that can listen if you just look and what every your problem there WILL BE A ANSWER. I also ask you to think about the people around you for friends and family, they will miss you no matter what you think, they will.
As a Christian I believe in Jesus and if I am feeling down or just fed up then I look to him I know that I ask then he will help, he has always helped me and he can help anyone who calls.

God will make a way.

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way,
He works in ways we cannot see,
He will make a way for me,
He will be my guide,
Hold me close to His side,
With love and strength,
For each new day,
He will make a way.

By a roadway in the wilderness,
He will lead me,
And the rivers in the desert will I see,
Heaven and earth will fade,
But his word will still remain,
He will do something new today.

By Don Moen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home