Monday, March 11, 2002

Interesting day today I got up and took James to school this morning and let Mandy sleep in. it was good to see James playing with his friends he really has grown up fast I find it hard to think that he almost four now. I left him at school and came home and just chilled, Mandy went and picked him up again and he came home with a had full of pictures and he was full of fun.

Work was fine it was a easy day for once but I was glad to get home to spend some time with Mandy.

I have had a phone call from my minister this evening to say that the proposal letter that I put together for the funding of a Post Graduate Degree in Leadership Renewal and Mission that I hope to be doing in September has been discussed at the Circuit Leadership meeting that was held tonight and that it was felt they needed to know more about it, and that they wanted to talk to me about it. I think that this is a good sign and I feel fine about this and I was expecting it after all. If I was in their position then I would properly do the same thing. The whole point of me asking them if I could do it was to testing of a calling and to see what they have to offer or say. I personally know that I would like to do more in my life for God and I am trying to find out what he would like me to do, I know that I don't feel called to be a Minister at the moment and I also know that it is not right to leave Grantham, I just feel that I can do more but I must be honest and say what I don't know. I think that the course that I am trying to go on may be the right way I just need to test the call and move in faith to see if it is right. If I am told or shown that it is not the right way then I can then say to myself and God "ok what's next" and I hope that there will be something else to try. I say this because I feel like there is somthing going on spiritually in Grantham and I want to be part of it. If we Christians in Grantham don't begin to Pray and be expecting God to do something then why should we expect God to do something if we haven't put the time in first. I know that God is moving and I wish that I knew what but when it comes down to it I must be faithful and trust in him and I know it will be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home