Saturday, January 05, 2002

I have been chilling and spending time with Mandy and James today not much else. Feeling a lot better only one more day off work though it has gone fast. I will have to see how long before the next one. James has been a good boy for most of the day Mandy and I had a talk about his dummy that he still has for sleeping with it seems to keep appearing down stairs in the daytime, we have decided that we will weaned him off it by the time he's four I told this to James and he said that he would still have his dummy when he is a big boy I had to laugh at the thought of James being a old man still having his dummy in his mouth. if only I had that on tape I would bring it out when he bring his first girl friend home and show her it, cruel or what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home