Sunday, December 23, 2001

We have had our church Sunday school Christmas Nativity to day and James was a Shepard. He looked very nice but he was not very well behaved while he was on the stage he kept on trying to sing into the microphone while the story was being told. I don’t think that he really know what was happening though and I am shore that it was all completely innocent. The rest of the nativity was wonderful the young people did a great job. I can say that even though James missed behaved a little I was quite proud of him.
The rest of the day Mandy, James, and I just chilled and got ready for Christmas. I have had to work on the computer because I got a email with a virus in it. Thankfully my virus scanner picked up as soon as I got it and deleted it, which was good.

I will be away for Christmas so I will not be posting for the next few days so.

Merry Christmas to all that happen to read this Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home