Saturday, December 22, 2001

I haven’t bloged much again because things have been a bit busy around here getting ready for the big day and working till late this week as well. Today though, I have been visiting my mother in my home village of Penkridge in Staffordshire. It was good to see here and also to see the rest of the family. James seemed to enjoy himself. We took all the Christmas presents over to my mother and brought back the ones for James and us. I can’t believe how many presents there are for James he has got at least three bags full and that is just from my side of the family. I can’t wait to see his face on Christmas morning. I think that he will go hyper when he sees all his presents that he has, all that he seems to want is a pair of slippers though I think he get a bit of a shock on the day. I know that his other Nanny has got him a good number of presents for him as well Mandy and I are trying to work out how we are going to get them all home I hope that I don’t have to put on the roof rack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home