Wednesday, December 19, 2001

What a day today has been fist I got p and went to see James’ school Christmas party where he got a present for Santa. Then I had to go to work, which was very busy because we are one person down in my department because R is away. It has been steady but hard work with just two of us. I came home to find Mandy waiting up for me, which was nice; we had some supper and talked for a time. She told me that James has told her to out his dummy in the bin because he don’t want it any more so he has hidden it out of site just in case he screams for it.
I have just been watching a TV program about Christmas LA in the USA and how the move Stars celebrate Christmas. I can’t believe that some even buy snow just for their kids to play with for a few hours before it melts. What a waist of money and time I say. They seem to have money to burn, and I think about the homeless and staving people on our own streets at this Christmas. What would they give to have some place to sleep out of the cold and a hot meal? The price of the snow came to about $5000 how much food could they buy for that then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home