Monday, July 16, 2001

I am back to normal at last got home yesterday and felt very tired and just needed to rest so we all went to bed. And got up late this morning. Mandy had to almost drag James out of bed to go to play group, he was in such a deep sleep, because didn’t stop playing all weekend. As for us well we are both looking forward to our holiday next week. What can I say about the weekend then? First it was an annual youth weekend held at a place called Stathern lodge. I was one of the leaders on the weekend and E and myself ran the older group sessions. It was good to work with E and also the young people in our group were very attentive. We covered Jesus’ relationships. It was very hard work but I think that we all got something out of the weekend. I think that God had a lot to do with how the whole sessions came together and his hand was on all of it I am shore of that. We finished the weekend with a very good service at finking street Methodist Church. I could say that there was things that we thought that we could do better but then we all could say that, and I hope that I will remember to bring those things up at our next meeting. That was about it for the weekend away I am just wondering what we will do next. On the home front I had my new bicycle delivered on Friday just as I was leaving, so I am now the owner of a 21-speed mountain bike witch I hope to use to ride to work on when I am on a morning shift, you say why only on a morning shift well I don’t like the idea of riding home late at nigh or very early in the morning after a 21 hour shift. I will talk more about my bike after I have been on it, as I haven’t had time to ride it yet. Thinking off work, well what can I say about that it is ok I just felt so tired all day after the week end that was all and I haven’t worked over time or I wouldn’t be writing this now. And I am still looking forward to my holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home