Saturday, February 23, 2002

I have noticed for some time now that I keep getting hits for this site from Google. They all seem to be from people who keep asking things like I HATE MY LIFE!!!! I know that we can all say things like this some times, I have many times in my life. I don't enjoy being sad, or angry, or discouraged, or any of those other unhappy feelings. I appreciate that these feelings are a part of life, and I learned a lot from them. They motivated me to make some significant changes in my life; changes that are making my life run a whole lot smoother. I always turn to God for help with my life and I can say that he has always been there for me. Sometimes we can help ourselves when we are feeling low one thing that I have found helpful to do is to think of things that make me happy or things that I am thankful about in my life. One of the most important ways to create abundance and prosperity in your life is to become aware of the multitude of blessings that are already present I sometimes write a list so that I can asses what I am thankful for. It is good to keep this list and when you are feeling low or ignored in your life, this is the perfect time to reread your thank you entries. It will point out to you the amount of goodness that is present in every moment of your life and help you to get the blues in perspective. Here is a copy of a list that I have made of the blessing in my life there is no particular order in this list it is just as they come and each one is a blessing in my life.

· Finding God
· Falling in love.
· My first kiss with my wife.
· Hugging the person you love.
· A special glance.
· Holding hands with someone you care about.
· My son
· Hugs from my son
· Kisses from my son
· Laughing so hard your face hurts.
· Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
· A hot shower.
· Taking a drive on a pretty road.
· Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
· Chocolate
· A good conversation.
· Laughing at yourself.
· The beach.
· Laughing at an inside joke.
· Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
· Friends.
· Watching a good movie cuddled up on a couch with someone you love
· Spending time with close friends.
· Riding a bike downhill.
· Discovering that love is unconditional and stronger than time.
· Watching the sunrise.
· Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.

May god bless you and if you are feeling low then feel free to use my list to find some blessing in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home