Friday, February 22, 2002

The alarm went of this morning and all that I remember was hearing a song on the radio and then hitting the clock back on to snooze. I hate getting up early for work it really makes me feels sick and tired. The worst thing about getting up is the cold and the dark my bed seemed far away as I walked out the door. I opened it to find that it was raining and the wind was blowing, it sent a cold shiver down my spine. I quickly rushed to the car and had to look for my keys. I got to work and had to have a coffee to warm myself up. The rest off my day at work was ok I just felt like I wanted the day to finish so that I could get home to sit and have a hot drink, as I felt cold all day. Mandy and James were waiting for me and we all went shipping late afternoon.
Today was my hospital radio day so I had to leave the house again to do a show which I enjoyed doing a lot, the weather seem to be a lot worse than the morning and I had to run to the car again to keep the rain off me. The show went well and I felt like I had a good time. I got home helped Mandy make a cake which has made the house smell wonderful and the finished cake looks very nice well done Mandy. I haven’t got the get up tomorrow as I am not working this weekend, I think Mandy will have a hard time getting me out of bed in the morning especially if it is raining and cold again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home