Wednesday, February 20, 2002

I hate it when Blogger doesn’t let me do any thing I have had to restart and try three times to get this to post..

Well what’s been happening then in my life? First I feel a lot better about myself and things seem to be better all round I just needed to let of some steam and have a time out. Mandy and I have been decorating the kitchen over the last few days and I have just finished striping one wall of its paper. Mandy has become a gloss queen, as she is far better at glossing than me so I like it when she offers to do it. James is off school because it is half term so he has been at home all week and Mandy has been doing a great job of looking after him. Work if fine and I have got Thursday of because we are all going to Yorkshire on Wednesday for the night, so I will properly not be posting until Thursday night. That's about all that has happened with my life so far this week I will have to see what else is around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home