Sunday, January 13, 2002

I have had a good day today apart form James getting up at some early time of the morning, I was hoping for a bit more sleep but that was not to happen. Mandy and I let James get into our bed and he did nothing but wriggle and move. The service at Church was good today our Minister preached a very good sermon. Mandy, James and I had a very good Sunday lunch that Mandy lovingly prepared for us and I fell asleep in my chair and when I woke up felt very grumpy. the Youth Fellowship came to our house tonight it was good to have them we just watched a video and then talked while playing with James' train set which I think everyone enjoyed more than the video. after the all left Mandy and I just chilled and watched some TV an just spent some QT together which was good because we haven't had much time to spend time alone for some time. Mandy has gone to bed now and I am just feeing like I could get some sleep myself so I look forward to what tomorrow brings and hope that it is a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home