Tuesday, September 11, 2001

Wow! What a mad few days I have had I ended up going to work on Saturday and had a really funny weekend after that I felt so sleepy that all I did form then on was sleep. I went to church and come home and then fell asleep, had Youth Fellowship at our house after they left I went to bed to sleep and then I got up at 11.00 and went to work and ended up doing more over time. Sleep, sleep and more sleep I am feel a lot better now but can’t wait to get some more sleep. I suppose my body can only seem to take so much of burning the candle at both ends I mean that I knew that all this lack of sleep would catch up on me some time I am glad that it happened at the weekend at least. On another note I have finished all the Harry Potter books and I can’t wait for the next one to come out in 2002 which I will be queuing up to buy. And I have just started to read my new Star Trek book, which I must admit, I am finding a bit hard going after Harry Potter but I know it won’t be long before I get fully in to it. So what has today got in store for me well what can I say work, work and more work boo hiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home