Saturday, September 01, 2001

Work sleep and more work that is all that I have done for the last few days I haven’t even had time to get in front of the computer to check my mail let alone write my Blog. I have worked over time till two in the morning for the last two days and then sleep for the rest of the time that I have had off. My ISP had been playing up for as well so when Mandy or I have tried to get online we haven’t but it seems ok now though. Mandy and James are fine and we have some house guests staying, my mother and farther in law are here so I have finally got to the computer. Life is treating me ok and I have just about had enough sleep. I have also been reading the Harry Potter books which I have found to be great fun to read much to Mandy’s disgust because she don’t like me reading that sort of book but I like them. James had got some new cloths for his nursery today he is so happy that he is going to start nursery in a few weeks that he keeps on telling us that he starts his new school soon. He is growing up to fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home