Monday, August 20, 2001

Got up this morning after only 4 hours sleep and I felt horrid and to top it all I have been putting of riding to work on my new bike for weeks now and I thought that it was about time that I did it so I road to work for the first time. I was ok but I now know how unfit I am I got to work ok feeling very exhausted and in need of a cold drink which was ok but it was latter in the day that I began to feel my legs hurt and my back as well. The thought of a home trip was not good one but when it was time to go home I got on my bike and road home it only took me 20 mins to get home which was not bad at it takes that long in the car anyway. Mandy, James and our houseguest J were waiting form me before we took James out to TC’s play barn at the Muddle. I had a shandy and then found myself asleep which was a bit embarrassing but Mandy, James and J were ok about it. On a computer front it seems to be ok for now but I will be keeping my mouthy shut from now on. I will be biking to work in the morning as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home