Sunday, August 12, 2001

Got up this morning feeling like some one hit me on the head with a hammer, I had to preach a sermon at 10:30 and it was a a church that I find hard to preach at. It was a good service apart from me getting there at 10:20 and feeling very late but that was all that was wrong. I think that I got my message over quite well. My farther-in-law came to bring up our new furniture for the front room today, James was glad to see his grandad Adrian also came with his brother Kenny, good to see him we don’t get to see him much at all. Mandy also preached today I think that she had a good time apart from the fact that there was a drug addict trying to get money out of the church and the steward had to ask him to leave. James is still happy about his jellies and keeps wanting to make more, we will have another jelly making session soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home